Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 14 February 2019

Sewing Pyjamas

Hi Everyone 
Way back in August 2017, I started thinking (seriously) about making a handmade wardrobe and declared I would be starting with a pyjama set. You can read about it here.
It’s only taken me 18 months or so to practically get around to making the pyjamas ! I have made lots of other things but the pyjamas have not materialised until now.

                                   

Last night, I prepared the pattern and cut out the pyjamas, top A and trousers F. What a great feeling ! Somehow, this project has been sitting in the back of my mind and bothering me ! I’m underway and should have some time to start sewing up the pyjamas today.
The fabric is lovely and I’m quite excited about wearing my new pyjamas. If I like the results, I’ll make a few more pieces from the pattern. I especially like the short nightie in the centre (c). I’ll share the project as it develops.

Thanks for calling in today

No comments:

Post a Comment