Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 10 May 2019

New Sewing Project

Hi Everyone 
My next sewing project is this lovely dress :

                 

I found this pattern via an online subscription pack. This is a new initiative, you can find the details here. The name of the company is In a Haystack. It works by helping stitchers discover sewing patterns for garments and fabric from independent suppliers in a ‘fun, flexible and wallet-friendly way’. The founder, Kate, does this by sending digital subscription packs straight to your email inbox each month. The contents of each monthly pack will be a surprise.
I’m not sure if I will subscribe each month ? but the first pack (to me) included a lovely pattern by Workshop. I haven’t come across this independent pattern company before but I do love the dress. A discount code for the fabric was also included in the pack, so I purchased fabric (as in the photo) at a very reasonable price. The finished dress will be a lovely treat for very little money.
My first job is to wash the fabric, later today. I’ve a busy weekend coming up so will not have opportunity to start my dress project, until next week.

Have a lovely weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with more Making stories. 
Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment