Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Gifts for me

Hi Everyone 
Here in the UK, it was Mother’s Day on Sunday and I wanted to share some lovely gifts I received. A beautiful Lavender plant and some very, very nice sock yarn as well as a couple of wonderful cards. I feel very lucky. I’ve got my gifts placed, where I can see them from my favourite chair and am finding myself looking and smiling at them - all through the day. Such a lovely feeling, enjoying my gifts. The plant will need to go out today, it’s an outside thing. I’m just wondering where I can position my Lavender , to so see it often, from the window.

               

Giving an update from the Factory Dress project (see yesterday’s blog for details). I have the pattern printed and have washed my fabric. The pattern is part of a birthday gift for later this week, so I’ve decided to wait until the day. So my project is on hold.
I spent lots of time yesterday shopping/ planning meals for our family and as a result, I didn’t do much Making - other than my regular evening  knitting. Shopping was OK, I got mostly what I needed- so I’m not complaining. Such as life at the moment. 
Today, I’m going to get another sewing project underway, I have a few ideas and I’ll share the plan tomorrow.

Thanks for calling in today. Keep safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment