Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Knitted Dishcloths

Hi Everyone 
I’m sharing my new knitted Dish Cloth today. It’s a very minor thing but I love my handmade dishcloths. I’m not a fan of washing up, obviously, but it’s got to be done - to some degree. I have a dishwasher which gets lots of use but the dishcloths are also well used. 

            

There looks to be a slight issue with a small section of the knitting, I’m not sure what going on there ? I’ve checked, closely, and all is well in terms of the stitches. Perhaps, it will even out when it gets wet and is used.
My usual dish cloth Making technique is to crochet cotton yarn but this time I thought, I’d try knitting. I get through quite a few dish cloths. They are robust but I sterilise the clothes regularly and the cotton does tend to disintegrate.
I will be making a few more dish cloths this week and I think, I’ll go for the crochet approach next time. I will be able to compare my favoured technique. 

Thanks for calling in today. Keep safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment