Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 13 March 2020

The Scrap Project Round Up

Hi Everyone 
I’ve had a whole week of working on my Scrap Project, this week. I’ve really enjoyed being creative with leftover fabric. I feel very happy with all my Makes and I’m not done yet ! I have  a little more fabric available and will make a couple more pairs of knickers. I’m amazed how little fabric is needed for a pair of knickers ! These are not tiny little things, they are standard, medium sized knickers. I’ll be sharing the different styles next week.
Getting back to the main Scrap Project, I’ve put together a little photo story of my Makes and each one has a very satisfying role in my life.

             

I have a genuine need for all my little Makes. I’m using the Lavender Bags in my wardrobe, the scrunchie is a regular hair thing (I want to use it each evening to tie my hair up while having a bath) and the knickers explain themselves. The use of the buttons were a little vague earlier in the week. However, I now have an idea for a jersey fabric cardigan/jacket and my fabric covered buttons will be perfect. I’ll share more detailed plans about this cardigan/jacket in a week or so.

Thanks for calling in today and sharing Scrap Project story. Have a great weekend and I’ll be back next week with more Making stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment