Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 18 March 2020

New Knit Project

Hi Everyone 
I’ve started a new knitting project, it’s a Dish Cloth. I realise this is not hugely interesting but it’s one of those things which I love to use ie. a handmade Dish Cloth. It’s ‘a several times a day’ reminder, of my desire to have and use all things handmade. My usual approach is to crochet my dish cloths but this time I’ve chosen a knit pattern.

               

The Spa Facecloth by Anne Mancini and available on Ravelry (free pattern). I’m using a Rico essentials cotton DK in a bright green colour (86). The pattern is made over 4 rows with a seed stitch pattern around the edge. It’s very simple and quite an intuitive pattern, after three or four rounds. I’ve completed a very small amount of knitting so far but I’m happy with gauge and the fabric being produced.

I’m consciously thinking about HandmadeHome items alongside my Handmadewardrobe, so hopefully I’ll be making many more things for my home.

Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment