Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 16 March 2020

The Scrap Project continues...

Hi Everyone 
Having thought I’d completed the Scrap Project last week, I’ve made another pair of knickers. I like this pair much more than the original pair (check out the original pair here). The 2nd knickers design is a more luxurious looking item with lace rather than simple stretch elastic. I’ve adapted my pattern this time and have revised each of the pattern pieces to give a better fit.

          
The lace was already in my stash, so this is an unexpected extra item from the Scrap Project. I took my time stitching the lace, so I have a very pleasing and neat job. I used a small zig zag stitch on my regular sewing machine. There’s not much more to say about this particular Make other than how pleased I am to have a lovely new pair of knickers.

I also have a new idea for another Scrap Make with more of my leftover fabric. I’ll share the idea land the Make later in the week.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment