Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 19 March 2020

Sweater Progress

Hi Everyone 
I’m working away on my latest sweater knit, the Lovage sweater from Flora Kennedy and Uist Wool. I’m doing OK, so far. I’ve completed the body and almost the second sleeve. I’m a session away from joining all the bits to form the yolk.

               

At this stage, I’m slightly anxious that the sleeves are going to be too long. I’ve tried on the sleeves several times, as they are worked and have lengthened the first sleeve by around 6/7cm. This is unusual for me. I’m usually shortening sleeves. However, I’ll go with the longer length and will have to take out if they end up too long. I feel, I need to get a sense of how the underarm meeting point sits on my body before a I can be sure.

I’m very happy with progress and am looking for ward to starting the yolk. The yarn is beautiful and I love the shape of this sweater.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment