Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wired snow, reindeers and whippycake

Hi anyone
am a bit late today - loads on as usual - weather getting better as the day develops - still dull and damp but it is Novenember !
Been busy with Christmas preparations and am almost ready to reveal the free draw gift - needs to dry before I can show. Doing other jobs too for the 12 days introduction of stuff to buy in my shops - will get direct links when they are ready and packaged- here are a few shots of the materials I will use.
selection of materials up for consideration

love these little reindeer and the wired snow stuff
 I'm a bit of a sucker for pretty packaging - nothing like the pleasure of creating spectacular packaging to make the whole use of it special. Almost (but not quite) as good as getting the gift myself !
On my round of  the blogs - I came across this lovely range of hair/broach things fab idea/look its from a site called whippycake - take a look.


lovely ribbon/tape and string (of course)

bit of a gnome and pegs and a mini tree
Need to get going - will be back tomorrow
Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment