Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 23 November 2011

A Russian Christmas and Day 7

Hi anyone
just listening to the weather on the radio - it tells me its not good - not so bad here at the moment and my pictures of Day 7 of christmas prep @ thepapersac show its not bad for Nov - bit damp and very cloudy.
few items from the Christmas Wood range

front of the bag

Day 7 item is a decorated gift bag - using the Christmas Wood artwork. Here it is. Both sides of the white bag are decorated with snowflakes and the little house image. Not so clear on the photos but there is glitter dust too.
The bag comes with a tag from Day 2 and tissue paper (blue).


back of the bag

close up of the little house artwork

I'm going to put a few items with the bag and call it a wrap collection - so each wrap collection will contain a bag, tissue,tag and a small gift pocket. They will be available in the shop. You can see my shops via the link on the left (top of the blog area).
I 've also been working on the alternative christmas theme @ thepapersac. I have a name, I'm going to call it 'A Russian Christmas' - this will be my very own take on the idea of a Russian christmas and inspired by images rather than authentic ! (no complaints please)
 I have spent some time working  in Russia and remember the rich and colourful items I came across especially the glass baubles. I'm working on getting quite a big display of items for my own decorations and wil keep adding - will post my pictures to share. Here is a second phase of the List It Tool in the Russian theme.
 I'm going to hang the little star's on the bottom of the tool {am waiting for some tiny hooks to do this}.
Will add some more bling to the house and some jewels around the images. Am quite pleased so far.

The paper trees and large snowflake are die cut from a thick flock gift wrap paper - its lovely and fits the job well. Its from Paperchase (love their stuff generally).

Another reminder to post a comment - you could win the List It Tool in a Christmas Wood Theme - there is one in the shop too but this one is free if you come out of the draw - go on have a go. Someone must win !

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment